about marc bhalla
marc bhalla (he/him) [biracial] is a mediator, arbitrator + trainer who specializes in conflict management + dispute resolution. he is affiliated with elia associates professional corporation, barristers + solicitors.
marc is based in toronto, canada + practices online.
- he has been practicing dispute resolution for a living since 2005
- marc earned a master of laws (ll.m.) in dispute resolution from osgoode hall law school
- he holds the most senior designation available to practicing mediators in canada - c.med designation
- marc also holds international + domestic arbitrator designations
- he has extensive pre-pandemic experience with online dispute resolution
click here to learn more about marc's experience + qualification.
this website was created + is maintained by marc bhalla.
it pulls together marc's initiatives in practice, in training + in giving back to the field.
beyond the surface, there is an array of symbolism behind the memorable name + minimal key strokes required to access everything related to marc's work.
- 456dr means 456 dispute resolution
- the 456 part means next level... beyond the basics
- 456dr is a secure website (see the lock at the top left of your browser)
- this site is available as both a .ca + .com
- 456dr is updated frequently. it launched january 01, 2021
* marc bhalla completed osgoode's 2-year master of laws program in 456 days. also, episodes 4, 5 + 6 are the best star wars films